The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A day of Bummers

They sent me a gallery of my book and I am so 'not a happy camper' about it. I guess I thought they'd just do it perfect. Guess not. Have to get with them and fix that which puts the publication back That was a bummer.

Have to start working out today. Need to do something and I'm guessing that the knowledge that I need to do something isn't taking off the weight or helping me to walk better, so guess I'll have to get off the ole hiney and do something. Major bummer.

Robert told me I have to go shopping for girl stuff, and have fun doing it and I have no clue how to go about that. (Couldn't I just buy a new saddle instead?) Bummer.

But the rain's coming in again - I still haven't had enough to satisfy the 'nesting' instinct. And I have some serious scrap booking to do. That means I can put off the shopping for a little longer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I am at zero pounds lost, and I have been on the planning to work out excersice for about a year now. I really got to find a better work out routine. :) Just wanted to say hey and I lvoe ya.