The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Babies!!

Jarred and I planted the grandchildren today. Ha!!!

I bought 5 crepe myrtles (did I murder that spelling or what???) of different colors and put them on the front part of my house - the yard inside the circle drive. One is James and one is Kaia and one is Julee and the other two are waiting for names. I think it will be cool to look back and remember that we put these in the ground the first year we were here and at that time I had five grand kids.

I laugh every time I look at 'Kaia'. Brandee rolls her eyes at all my 'WOW! Lookat the color on THAT crepe myrtle. Brandee is probably rolling her eyes as she reads this. HA!

2 comments:

Dana said...

How fun Jackie! The rain is really going to get your grandbabies growing! I can't wait to see them!

Jaci said...

glad you guys had fun while he was down there. I know he had a good time. See ya in a few weeks!!