The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, July 30, 2007

No Title

What if you find out something that you always thought was there, but never really pursued because there was a chance that it was true and if that was so, then where in the world would you be?

Case in point - I KNEW that Robert felt a certain way, but pretended I didn't. Because if I did, then that would obligate me to change my way of doing something I wanted to do. Do you go ahead with something that you know your husband is not behind?

TANGAT. It's a dead issue. And I smashed two fingers today so hard I cried.

What a horrible horrible day.

1 comment:

Ceal said...

Hugs coming at you. I totally can relate! There are many things that Joe does not want that I am pushing at this time. Somedays I feel very selfish and other days I feel very entitled. Not sure which one you feel right with. Neither I am thinking. But, all we can do is continue to trudge on and put it all into God's hands. Love you!