The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, July 13, 2007

A Whole New World

Now hang with me a sec . . .

I've always thought there was a whole other dimension that we can't see that exists at the same time as we do. On that other plain life is fit into shuttles, one frame after another, flipping through years. Things don't just happen there, they are made to happen - - - like a filmmaker.

Now, in this place are entities that move the world around. For example, when I put down the phone it moves it to the next place I'm going to put it so I'll know it's there. They (these 'Ace moving guys'), have to physically touch every single thing or it doesn't get 'life'.

Sometimes the entities mess up. I know this for certainty because I'll be looking for something and one second it's not there, then in the next instant, it's in front of my face. They blew it.

Think I have too much time on my hands?

2 comments:

Jaci said...

uh .. yeah .. definetely to much time. lol

andrew said...

I have always looked at time as a piecemeal kind of existence. I've always felt that time, once the moment has passed, freezes so that the moment is held in perspective for us to remember. After all, where do memories come from. They always relate to a specific moment or point in our lives. I'm sure that scientists and philosphers and people who have too much time on their hands for a reason would disagree, but that is just my perspective. Can't prove it one way or the other, it's just my opinion.

Yup . . . I have too much time on my hands, also.