The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kaia!!!

Kaia is two years old!!!!

And the thing that really gets me less than happy is the fact that I've only got to see her like twice her whole life! When we look at her on line, she's this little blur. She goes mach 9. And she talks like Madison Tullus - (BTW - Congrats to Madison!!! My new sister!)

We're going to England the 2nd of January, and I'll get to hug on her - if she'll stop long enough for me to catch her. Kaia AND England. Sounding pretty cool.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I know your pain!
More than anything I love hugging on my grandchildren. They know it, too.

I am very blessed to have them close enough to see often with the exception on one and she is only 3 and a half hours away so I should see her more often than I get to. But she even knows I love to hug on her. She will be two in January! It just passes quickly!

So we count our blessings!
There is Matthew and Joel and Justin and Reagan and Eric and Kristen and Reese and .....Pearson!
Oh, how sweet it is!