The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jadie Girl-She lives in her Jadie World

Brymer


Jade



Da Beaner
I so blew it today. I am a bad mama.
Susie and I walk every day - about 3 miles. This is Jades reason to breathe. Every morning at 9am, she goes back and forth from me to the door, her tail going ninety to nothing.
Well, Susie and I rode bikes today instead. Jade was out of the equation. (I'm not gifted and talented but even I know that Jade would take my bike through fields if I tried to ride and hold her - a recipe for disaster.)
So I get back, expecting a few screens to be out and claw marks on the door. Instead Jade is waiting, smiling at me. Then she followed me all over the house holding her rubber toy - a sign that she wanted to play.
I feel so rotten.

No comments: