The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Ain't 17 No More

Got in the truck and turned on the radio. Robert likes classic rock so when it came on, 'Paradise By the Dashboard Lights." was playing by Meatloaf. I used to love that song. I smiled and decide to go ahead and settled in to enjoy memory lane.

. . . and then . . .

. . .then I was not enveloped in warm reminiscing. What a HORRIBLE song!

All I could think was; "You stupid idiot - living by your feelings! Serves you right that you have to live the rest of your life in misery because of that!"
And: "The world always takes advantage of a person's physical feelings - thse feelings are first and foremost and must be satisfied or they'll die."
And: "That satan has got the whole world suckered."

I think I'm 'over saved'.

No comments: