The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thanks a bunch, Dana!

Just read Dana's blog. That explains a lot.

Yesterday I started some new meds - yes, Jaci, I now have an 'old person' pill container. A possible side effect was headache (and dizziness and loss of conscienceness, and . . .) About 10 am this headache comes on. So I go along, knowing that if I keep active, it will leave.

It didn't. All day it got worse and worse and worse until if I moved I would throw up. I couldn't go to class because that would take talking. I couldn't eat because that would involve smelling. I couldn't get a cover for my feet because that would mean getting up.

And then Jenn and the baby stuff!

I never thought I'd thank the Lord for texting, but I'm here to tell you, it saved my hiney yesterday.

And probably will today. I woke up with the headache again.

Bad buzz.

4 comments:

jenn said...

technology IS good, huh?
sorry you no feel good

Amy said...

Missed you last night - we heard a "report" on Betty's last campaign, and talked a lot about Mormons. Oh, yeah, and texted via Kara to the Maxwells. You were missed.

Darla said...

Hope all is well soon. Missed you.

Dana said...

Hope the meds are leaving you along and you're feeling better. It stinks, doesn't it!?