The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally . . .

Woo hoo! Headed to Floresville tomorrow to trail ride! It's a all 'day'er' with Chello. I'm wimping out and taking Tesster instead of Chief. 25 miles and the guy hasn't been ridden in, like, forever. I figured besides saving his tendons, it would save my hiney. You have to go through downtown Pleasanton the last part of the ride. He'd freak no matter what. So I'll saddle Tesster.

I've wanted to do this for about 8 years. I think I'm just about done with putting things off.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Yes Julie is using her purse!! She walks around with it and with Joce's telling James .. this is Joce's .. lol. Glad you are getting your ride in!!! We love you so so sooo much!!! Will call ya this weekend.

Dana said...

Here's to not putting things off! Hope it goes well! All my love!