The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rambling . . .

Got 2 birds - 'Lemon' and 'Lime'. They're green and yellow - go figure. I'm not sure if I like them. Wish I could give them to the grand kids. Kaia and Ava? Wait, then I'd have to buy some for James, Julie and Jocelyn. Never mind . . . their dog would eat them. Guess Kaia and Ava win.

It drives me absolutely buggie that I am walking and working and cutting back on food and I can't seem to lose weight. Honest injun - I walk Jade 3 miles a day, do extra work outside with the house and horses, won't eat late and have been eating more lean stuff and vegetables . . and nothing. I lose 2 lbs and gain 2 pounds no matter what I do. It drives me crazy.

I'm going to take Tornado to the Rachleys' tomorrow and have buggy rides. Carol is bringing her miniature horse and buggy as well. The gang is down from San Angelo. That will be a blast! We get to walk 80 thousand miles - good. I'll gain 2 pounds.

Am riding from Floresville to home on Thursday with Chello. It's about 25 miles. Should take us about 6 hours - probably more. I'm riding Chief and Chello will be on the Tesster. We're packing lunches and I'll buy lots of tootsie rolls. Woo hoo - I'm betting on gaining at least 3 on that one.

Finished 'Battlestar Galaticia' and 'Heroes' - - now we're watching '24' like crazy, and isn't that season 5 AWESOME? I can feel myself losing 2 pounds as we speak.

Have the horse show this Friday. Get to trailer to Seguin with Sarah, Emily, Robert, Hercules and Tornado. It's gonna be a really busy week. Good. I needed to gain the 2 pounds.

No comments: