The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, March 09, 2009

Well . . .DUH!

Had to paint the bedroom - it's too light. I like a dark, cozy bedroom.

So here I am, looking this huge 'Texas' bed room set in the face. It's really thick - made by this guy from Mexico. And I was wondering how I was going to move it to paint. Then I remembered Andy and Amy lending me their 'sliders'.

So I grab them and have to grunt and pull muscles to slip them under the legs of the dresser, bed and chest of drawers. And the stupid things wouldn't work! I was so mad. I was supposed to be able to move anything with those! They worked for Robert - - - MAN!

It was then I realized that I had put the felt/rubber side against the floor and the slick side against the furniture.

oh.

. . . and then . . .

Then I turned them over and I pushed the stuff all over.

Amazing how that works.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your "get up and do it" - we have a can of paint mixed for our bathroom probably over a year ago!!

And there's not even any furniture to move!!

You inspire me!

Dana said...

I can't wait to see all of the new colors and rearranging next week!