The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Jackie Blows it Yet Again

If you're really really sick, miserable sick, and have to wait for medicine, but finally you get it and then you take it and it's bitter and gagging, but it's the cure, so you swallow it, grimacing but thankful - - -right?

So with God. While trials make me wince with pain, still, I am happy to go through them, for Christ is on the other side. I don't think I'm being dishonest by saying I welcome trials.

That was one of the things I was trying to get across yesterday, Dana. Sorry I can be so obtuse.

1 comment:

Darla said...

It is difficult to accept trials but trials will be there with or without our acceptance.

You have a good heart, one of the best so hang in there and ride the wave!

Think how much more difficult your trials would be without the maturity you have gained in the last decade.

I love you.