The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hmmmmmmmm

Wadda trip! I have a million things involved with getting this book published and I'm shaking the entire time. I guess it's the 'putting yourself out there' that bugs the mess out of me. That and the fact that there's too much going on in my life right now.

Anyhow, the thing I'm wondering is why is it so hard to draw when you think about it? I usually just spit out cartoons left and right with these snappy sayings and now, sitting in front of a blank page to have illustrations for my book . . . it's weird, but I keep messing up the pictures.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

2 comments:

Darla said...

It is because you are thinking! Stop thinking and start playing. It is just like the stream of consciousness writing you do, except it is a stream of consciousness drawing...doodling!

I hope people don't start blocking my blog comments to them because I am obnoxious.

A-W-W-W-W! Don't take away my blogging.

jenn said...

how could darla ever be obnoxious!?!?! :)

i think you should just pretend your page is the attendance sheet and that you will be sending it to Stamo! Darla's right, stop thinking!
hope it comes to you quickly!