The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, February 12, 2007

So this is Why Jarred wants to Come Back

I told Robert that if I died in an accident, that to make sure Amy Brymer got my horse Tesster. Then, this guy in a car pushes a guy on a motorcycle in front of me, the guy flies off the motorcycle, I lock up the brakes and his motorcyle skids all the way from the old Golden Corral almost to the stop light. So I jump out of the car, into the traffic of 97 hollering at the man to just stay down while I'm dialing 911. My car is on the street, running, the guy who pushed the motorcycle is in the middle of the road, blocking traffic and the rubber neckers are going ballistic. I'm trying to make the guy chill out when I get a phone call. It's from Susie Pursch. Stoma got a call from someone who saw me and was worried about me. When I got home, there were calls from Alice Lester, The Norwoods and Curves. They all loved me enough to call.

Man. How cool is that?

3 comments:

Darla said...

Wow that is really pretty cool to see how much people care. Wow!
Glad you were not hurt in all of that craziness. What about the man on the motorcycle? How is he? Those motorcycles are really dangerous.

jenn said...

wow! it's strange to think about, but most actions derived form hate are pre-meditated they take time to think about and work out. But not love, love (usually) is instantanious! how quick was it for you to get out the car to help that man you didn't even know! AND how quick was that first phone call you recieved, which was a response to previous call!! Love is too cool! I'm glad that you are ok and loving and loved! thanks for sharing

Jaci said...

exactly why we wanna move back!!!! but how is that guy doing??