The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, May 04, 2007

One of Those Times That Make You Wanna Slap Your Head.

So I'm in line at the bank and this guy looks at me, smiles and says: "I love your shirt."

I was wearing the one that has a chick running around the back end of a horse with a wheel barrel and it reads: 'I Get a Lot Out Of My Horses.'

And I thought . . .here's this man, reading my shirt and to do that he has to stare at my 'ya knows' and I INVITED HIM TO DO IT!! When I thought about it, I was totally blown away. I'd be ticked to all get out if he stared at my chest, but here I was, ASKING him to stare at my chest.

I went to Beals and bought some grown up shirts.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Maybe he honestly just liked your shirt?

Darla said...

I'm with you. I don't wear shirts with messages in public anymore. I sleep in them or garden in them.

I have one on right now, I am at home, no make-up, have not combed my hair, and have been messing around outside. It is my free blood donor tee shirt.

The only tee shirts I have are the free ones now.
Blood donors or Buddy Walk

Dana said...

I hear ya! I hadn't really noticed it about me but with my 6th grade girls last year. I noticed a sub "reading her shirt" and it hit me. It made me pretty upset. I don't wear too many readable shirts anymore either.

Cryssy said...

Ahhh the joys of not having "ya knows" for anyone to look at!!