The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Maybe This Will Make No Sense

And I understand that humans are humans, ok? I see that, comprehend that.

But why in the world would anyone complain about a bad relationship when they are doing NOTHING to fix it???? I mean, how can you say that there's no way to get along if you do nothing - - - save feed the animosity? You're not supposed to react anymore . . . right? Christianity is about thinking and doing what's right no matter what . . . correct?

Why would you think being a Christian is easy? It's simple . . yeah, but not easy. Most of the time I've found it to be a strange world that makes no sense and generally makes me pout.

Guess if there was nothing to it, a Man wouldn't have had to die.

1 comment:

Cryssy said...

I have the same frustrations. And the people who think that the world should change just to suit them make me want to pull my ears off, poke out my own eyes, and scream until my lungs have burst! Is that a type of arrogance or is it something else?