The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Storms

I've always wanted to see a tornado. I have been fascinated by them since 'The Wizard of Oz' when I was a little girl. The 'tornado' scene was the best part of the whole thing I thought. I wanted to be a storm chaser . . but the math beat me. Besides writing, it is the only thing I have wanted to do since I started storing memories.

Man, I love a storm. Being on the edge of danger and smiling at it . . . is that stupid or what? The danger is disregarded for that dumb 'high'. Yeah, I know it symbolizes sin and how you get drawn in and killed. I know all that.

Still, another round is due tonight . . .during the Spurs game.

It's a 2'fer.

1 comment:

andrew said...

I don't see it has "being on the edge". I just enjoy watching the awesome power of nature and having a little knowledge of how nature works to produce storms. When the storm first started this morning around 12:30 am, I went outside and watched the lightening show. There were no rumbles or strikes, per say. There was just lightening flashes in the clouds. It was continual for a long time and lit up the neighborhood as bright as day. When I went back to bed, I just laid there enjoying the flashes and the sound of the rain.

The storm rejuvenates the earth and reminds my soul who is in charge of it all.