The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, March 20, 2008

. . . and then . . .

I am so emotionally drained. and physically drained. There has been too much going on at work. So much that I'm beginning to question my decision to do this.

And it's not that I don't care, it's not that I don't realize how much God needs me there. It's not even all the work ( HOW do people have time to stand around? I find myself standing and leaning over the computer because my hiney hurts.)

It's the drain of being around people who are so unhappy, liking that and making sure they spread that around. I am the middle man. I am the peacemaker.

. . . and then . . . .

and then I realize why Christ put so much emphasis on taming the tongue. On turning the other cheek. On keeping your mind on the Prize.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I so understand!

I think you are in a very important position. Can you imagine if you were not there?

Sometimes the places we end up are not the places we thought we were going to end up but nonetheless there we are.

So....make it count!
Hum-m...did I say that before?