The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

*sigh*

Blocks blocks blocks. Life, I am realizing over and over, is an intricate stacking of blocks, a kind of 'Jinga' thing that gets so shaky sometimes, you wonder how in the world it can keep from tumbling.

You'd think I'd be used to this by now. Satan kicking the mess out of you when you're down.

I keep thinking, "I am so stupid. Why won't I learn what God is trying so hard to teach me?"

But then again, if I knew that, I wouldn't be asking, would I?

1 comment:

Dana said...

I hope we never get used to Satan kicking the mess out of us. If we did, that would mean he won. He only opposes those that are truely a threat. What a compliment to you!

And don't feel stupid. Who hasn't been there!? Learning lessons from God are hard because He wants us to grow, mature, and find our completeness in Him.

"Consider it pure joy, my [sister], whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."