The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Well, that stinks.

Now, why does this kind of stuff always happen to me?

Let's start from the beginning. Da Beaner is a little 'physically fit' challenged. She rolls into a room. Can't jump up at all, and perpetually goes around panting with her tongue hanging out. It either doesn't fit anymore, or it's too much work to stash it where it belongs.

So my sister calls and says she's getting rid of her Boston terrier, 'Max'. He's just 8 months and she has too many doge. So I get him, so Nellie can find some kind of encouragement to actually move (besides doing the 'ya know' thing.)

And it's working. Nellie hates 'Baxter' (had to change his name. All my dogs begin with 'B'), and cannot stand him to be anywhere close to me. But Baxter loves me, and can op about seven acres into the sky, so she has one fit after another . . .works it, gets in shape. Maybe Nellie isn't headed for heart failure.

. . .and then . . .

And then Baxter stays at my feet. He plops down, I hear a muffled 'pop', and this awful smell that would make any boy camper three shakes past proud filters up around me, swirling, tangible . . .UNREAL!!

Brymers breath . . . Baxter booty. Why do I always get the dog with stench problems?

1 comment:

Jaci said...

All I can do is laugh!!! Hahaha .. so we found a dog worse then the JAde?!?! Its a MIRACLE!!!!