The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Jackie Rambling

And the hits just keep on comin . ..

And it would be better, I think, if I could somehow make things happen only to me and not those I love. And, like Jaci, I know it'll all be better in the end, I know I'll look back and smile at all this, but still . . .

I woke up this morning to the sound of a large (C-5?) going right over my house. It was LOUD and woke me up from a dead sleep. It went over, then only went a ways, then it sounded like it had landed. All I could think was: "Oh no! The Libyans!!! Hillary must have made president overnight!"

No, Kim, I couldn't make an enemy of you. I just hope you keep loving me!

Working as a manager!! of PAC while Karen and Robert are gone. Like a know anything about running a gym!

Baxter is now an 'it'. Now if he'll only hold 'it' until I let him outside.

It's like 80 degrees here and I have got to find time to plant all my stuff I ordered.

I miss my husband. He's been gone since the pneumonia set in. It's like when we went to Brandee and Robs wedding - this is not my husband.

Jamie was over last night. He tried to get me Superchicks 'Stand in the Rain' for my ring tone. you should have heard his disgust when he saw my phone. "You have SPRINT?"

Okay. I'm done now.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

Gonna write a blog tomorrow about the lesson from church tonight. Awesome awesome lesson.

Manager?!?! HAHA .. I would hate to be in your shoes right now!!! I wouldnt be able to do it.

I miss Jaimie!! Tell him I said hi!!! Cant wait to see you all again!!

Darla said...

Well, get this! Maybe this will make your day.

My sister comes from North Carolina and buys your book to take to the children's minister back where she goes to church.

She gives the book as a gift to her friend who says where does this woman live?

Turns out she is the sister of our good friend, Katherine who moved to Kerreville....
and we had no idea!

Kim Winter said...

Oh, Jackie, Jackie! You know why you didn't make an enemy? Because you took the time to read the whole thing and not just a single posting. That means a lot to me. I have had too many people fly off the handle for a single post, if they had read the entire blog, they would know where I was coming from and not that I am (to quote one of them), "an empty headed American". I guess people never realized that I am more than just a mommy....I kind of have some smarts too! You are loved!