The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Now this is a Blog for girls.

So here I am, leaning forward to be able to see the screen while I read up on the Spurs and it keeps popping down. Every time I tried to scroll up, it zoomed! back down. Irritating!!!

Then, I watched the little blinkey thingee zipping across the screen, left to right left to right over and over and over and I thought 'GAG! My computer is crashing!!! ARRRGH!"

. . . and then . . .

and then I looked down and saw my chest was hanging over the keys, laying on them, making the space bar stay down and pressing on the arrow.


HA!!!

I have no flippant remark!

3 comments:

Dana said...

You have GOT to love that! Sometime you should ask Erin about her theories on golf. This sounds totally unrelated but I promise it is not. Aside from the absolute truth of it all, she tells it in her own hilariously unique way.

Darla said...

Ha-ha! And I thought it was going to be about diminishing eyesight!

That is so funny!

The Johnsons said...

Love this blog - and since Dana brought it up... I will go to the driving range with Gregg and get so frustrated some things are in the way. Girls have a serious disadvantage in the golf world...