The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Am I Obsessive Compulsive?

When I'm upset, I either go into a 'sit in the chair and stare with unfocused eyes into the void' or I start cleaning.

Last night it was cleaning. Watching the news, listening to all the stuff being slung on both sides, I got up and took stuff out of the washer, put stuff in the dryer, put stuff out to air dry, started another load, cleaned out the refrigerator and cleaned the kitchen. I didn't start until 8pm, which is usually my bed time.

Poor Robert. He kept talking to me and I answered on the fly. I thought I'd feel better after I voted. No.

I am 'hurt in my stomach' sick. That sinking feeling when you know you're in trouble.

Jarred, I don't agree with you. Four years CAN destroy this country.

No comments: