The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Life is Pain, Princess.

Pain makes me grumpy.

I was getting on the Tesster 3 weeks ago. I was up on the second step (Lazy, I know. If I had mounted correctly, I wouldn't be in this situation).

Any . .. I put my left foot in the stirrup to swing my right leg over and she jumped to her right. I couldn't take my foot out. I heard and felt this loud 'POP!" And thought I was going to die.

That was three weeks ago. I've been in pain all this time. Sitting in front of the computer all day makes it worse. Time has begun to be measured in the time it takes pain medication to wear off before I can take more. Even watching tv is horrible

So last night I go to class, as hateful and sour as I've ever been. I prayed the whole time going "Please don't let my attitude ruin the class. Please!"

Donna said it was the best class I've had. ha!

She'll never know how much it cost me.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

I think some of our best "lessons" come from raw emotion. So in that state it makes everything seem more, in perspective I guess? I don't know .. all I know is that when I am somewhere that I really don't wanna be .. if I listen then I actually get more out of it then I ever did. Glad you guys had a good class!!! You know Sarah means princess? I started my women of the bible study!! And I did Sarah today .. =)

Darla said...

It WAS your best class!
While I was flipping through channels this morning I came to Malcolm in the Middle and decided to check it out. The mother whined just like you did Delilah and I had to laugh at it again in my head.

I think you need to have this pain checked out again. You should not be in pain still.

Amy said...

I guess we just have to face it; you and I are aging, girl. It's not easy, and I blame myself for a lot of my aches and pains, but the age thing doesn't help.... hope you feel better soon!!
Love you -