The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, October 17, 2008

Harlie

KIM, I NEED YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS!!!! You KNOW I have to respond!


I think my cat, Harlie, is dead.

I was saddling yesterday morning and she came up meowing like she was dying, but she always does that when I'm late with breakfast. So I told her to hang on . . I'd grab her special kitty as soon as i got Tesster going.

Then I called and called and called and she didn't come about 6 minutes later. I tried again this morning. She never misses a meal and she hasn't come to the door for 2 days. I haven't seen her since I told her to not have a cow, I'd feed her.

Robert told me she looked like she was sick last night . . .. said her hind end looked bad. Told me too late to do anything.

I feel rotten. She's an old cat, so it's not unexpected, but still, I am so afraid she is in pain somewhere, or died in pain. This sort of stuff haunts me.

Gag. I miss her.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

yeah make sure you say her NOT him!!! =P

Maybe one of the neighbors picked her up like they did with that dog?

Jaci said...

new pics are up in my album. =)