The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, October 03, 2008

Doom Two

She's awesome, she's fresh, she's the real deal, but I don't think she is enough to get me back.

He said he'd veto earmarks . . was adamant about it. And he signed that horrible 'save the greedy saps' thing.

I'm an independent now.

If I had my way I'd move to Canada. At least there you aren't suckered into believing in someone then slammed to the concrete when they lie.

And I have the right NOT to vote. Stinks when that seems to be the most patriotic thing you can do.

2 comments:

Brandee and Rob said...

Hey Jackie...im out fo town and dont have your number sooooo i wanted to give you a happy birthday!!!!!! I know this is pretty lame but just wanted to let you know I WAS thinking about you!!!! LOVE YOU and hope you have a good b-day!!!!!!

Yeah you can only hear "im a hockey mom" so much before you want to smack her!!! sorry....love ya

Unknown said...

I am with ya mom. If there was a bumper sticker that read, "Not Obama and Palin for President" it would be on my car. Obama and Biden are too elitist looking down their noses at us from their mansions saying we need to help the little people. Hello little people.
Never been a fan of McCain. Palin is awesome. but not enough.
I am voting this year just to attempt to keep liberals from controling the Judicial System, Both Houses and the White House. talk about bad things rising.