The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pity Party

With all the great stuff gong on . . why do I feel like I am defeated?

No one would talk in class tonight, Robert didn't come home again and is leaving early tomorrow, Jaci and Jarred are not going to stay long at all in November, banks kept running checks fro PAC more than once and I had to call each one, Obama is ahead in the polls, the media is HORRIBLE, my sister is a dog tick, my cat is dead, I hurt too much to get on the horse . . . I want so much to just go cry. But that would require effort.

Don't you hate it when you're in a corner, feeling abandoned? No matter how my head tells me I'm never alone, sometimes you need to feel it.

3 comments:

Darla said...

I'm sorry. I do know how you feel.
I was too tired to even talk, too tired to even move, I feel cross-eyed I am so tired.
I am sure I am not alone in this tonight. No logical thoughts were forming in my head.

After I got in the car I thought to myself that I did not even hug you or tell you that you did a good job. It is hard to get up on Wednesday night and teach after a long day....week....and feel like you are pulling teeth. But you may realize now that this is why teachers are so tired all the time. It is tough.

You are doing a good job. Thank you.

jenn said...

You are right, sometimes you need to feel the way you feel. I know how to feel alone in a crowded room. I'm really sorry that your are feeling down and that you are hurting so bad, AND that Robert hasn't been home a lot (I REALLY miss Mike even when he just comes home a little late) I love you

Jamie said...

God is good and he IS in control of every aspect of your life. Just take comfort in that. It sure has helped me lately, =)