The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh Man . . .

If 'o' wins (disrespect intended), this country will be spilt in two.

If McCain wins, this country will be spit in two.

The chances of assination of either are astounding and sobering. But the #2 'guy' on either side will split us too. (While I LOVE Sarah Palin, a lot of people don't - and I haven't met ANYONE who likes Biden.)

The more I learn, the less I agree with 'o' in any way shape or form.

. . . and then . . .

Then I realize that if God could work through and past Hitler, Mussolini, Ivan the Terrible, Henry the 8th . . .

I just wish I wouldn't have to give up so much of my paycheck for deadbeats.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just wonder if mushy, cushy main-stream Americans would have the resiliency to stand up to "o". We've just had so much for so long!!

There's still hope we won't have to deal with him, though!!