The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, January 29, 2007

Anyone got property for sale???

I have GOT to find some acreage. The horses are having to stay on sand, I'm putting out tons of hay for them, and when I am late, the guys who work there throws hay and while that's nice and all that, he gives huge amounts that the horses trample and ends up getting thrown out because they won't eat 'peed on' hay, and I end up wasting lots and lots that cost $9.00 a bale now, I can't afford $9.00 a bale when I go through 6 bales a week - Now, THAT was a long sentence - - sorry Amy. Anyhow, you do the math.

But if I buy just land and build a barn then I have to worry about neighborhood thugs . . uh, children exercising their freedom from their parental controls, messing with the mini's. Then there's the horse gets impaled on top a t post and is ripped open (been there, done that) and is injured up until I come back out to the property, be that 5 minutes or 5 hours. And what about coyotes? And bobcats? Nope. The only hope for it is to move lock stock and barrel back to the country or sell this house. I'm beginning to comprehend that I can't have both.

I just wish I didn't love this house so much.

1 comment:

andrew said...

So, just get someone to draw a plan of the house and have it build t on your property.