The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday, January 19th

Wadda great day.

I got Cynthia early this morning and got to keep her until about 5:30. I got to see Amy Brymer and she fell head over heels for Cynthia - and backed me 1000%. Saw my little sister for lunch and she was floored by Cynthia and backed me 1000%. Had Megan come over and she was totally in love with Cynthia and wanted to trade places with me 1000%. Had the Lamores, Kellys and my sweet Roxanne over for dinner and 'Loaded Questions' and had a GREAT time. the Spurs won, Brymer didn't stroke again, and it's 42 degrees with a constant mist outside while there's a fire inside.

Wadda great day.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

can i come can i come?!?!?! yeah .. i wish .. tell cynthia i said hi!!!!

Dana said...

I just want to meet her!

The Johnsons said...

I'm so excited to meet Cynthia this weekend. Mom keeps telling me about her beautiful eyes!