The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bible Study

I have to admit, I wasn't very excited about last nights Bible Study. I was all 'blah' and really just wanting to watch 'Wives Swap' and go to bed. (I do LOVE Monday nights.)

But, man, it was a great time and a great study! People talked and I learned all kinds of stuff that I need to know to build relationships. Best of all, there were people there who really needed to come, and it was so nice to see that. AND I ate 2 pieces of pizza AFTER 6pm. I am such a wild thing.

1 comment:

jenn said...

i'm glad you guys had a good study. I love it when God turns my attitude around too! We had a great study on Sunday too! a lot of disscussion and good topics that i needed to think about as well! i've thought about visiting your study again, but i had plans last night. We'll have to see how next week goes, but i'm going to try to be there! luv you!!!! :)