The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My sweet Friend

Here we are, both 45, on our own, loving the empty nest thing. Who would want more? We do.

Robert and I are trying to do this huge, life changing thing - adopt a 3 year old little girl. And I know people think we're nuts. But Amy Lamore looked at me with this amazed sparkle in her eyes and said; "How wonderful for you!" I didn't know how much I needed to hear that, but God did and used her to tell me. And I was reminded again of how much I thank God for her, my ever constant, ever accepting friend.

Please pray that this happens.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What we have here is a mutual admiration society, and I thank God for that! You make me feel loved and very special, and I hope I always deserve the things you say.

The Johnsons said...

I knew something was going on! I called mom after your last blog and asked if you were pregnant?! Maybe I wasn't right on target, but pretty close...

I wish I could tell you how excited I am for you and Robert! Mom has told me about Cynthia and I can't wait to meet her.

We have all of you in our prayers. Love you and hope everything works out.