The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, January 08, 2007

Just Jackie Rambling - And I do Mean Ramble.

I must really have great insulation in my house. It's 80 degrees outside and I need a coat on in here because it hasn't heated up yet from the night low of 40. Wish that would reflect on my bill.

Robert if really cool and I love him and all that, but if he don't do something about his hearing, I think I'm gonna start popping him upside the back of his head. The rest of my life will be a picture of me repeating EVERYTHING to him . . . And he always says; "What did you say?" when I tell him that I'm tired of his deafness - my kingdom for a new line!!!!!!!

I'm worried, worried, worried about Ceal, Jaci's mom. Something's up with fluid getting into her head . . . scary. I so wish I could be there for Jaci and Gen right now. For those of you who don't know her (which would be most of you) she is an awesome person. I always thank God that He gave me in laws that I really like. Ceal is one of those people that I think I would try to get real tight with even if her daughter wasn't married to my son. And now she's sick. And I'm an ocean and 2/3rds of a continent away.

I am so ready for spring. Just the garden thing. I seem to think a lot of getting dirty lately. It's nice to want to work at something instead of too tired to care.

I am so ready for winter to begin! I LOVE fireplaces and cold rain and herbal tea. And quilting. And movies. And Spurs games. And the way Nellie snores when she's curled up next to me on the couch.

I love my house. I don't know what I'd do to have it in the country (no more than 15 acres, thank you), but I so enjoy just sitting in it, listening to the three squirrels that live in our oak tress sprinting across the roof.

I have something big on the horizon and I have something HUGE on the horizon. Can't think long on either of them . . . I'm too thankful for my life right now.

No comments: