The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolutions

My resolutions - and like Andy, I need to be held accountable if you see me blowing it.

1. No soda (High fructose corn syrup, see ya.)
2. More water.
3. Nothing to eat after 6pm - ever.
4. Be a better housekeeper.

Now the important ones . . .

1. Pray lots more.
2. Study more books of the Bible.
3. Always ALWAYS stop and think how I come across.
4. Make Dralena Kelly laugh out loud more often (she did on Christmas day and I really liked the sound of it)

I'll probably think of more later. Don't worry, I know where to find you if I do.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

guess I should come up with some .. hmmm ..

Amy said...

Re #4 - it IS a beautiful sound; I heard it New Year's Eve and it made me smile inside and out. Let's tag-team her, shall we?!?