The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's like something off TV

Time ticking and I watch the events of my life unfold, like a spectator at an odd soap opera. I mean, this crud isn't really happening, is it? Like some corny re-run of Knots Landing, I have to make sure I keep my jaw closed because all it wants to do is hang open in disbelief.

I have found myself in the middle of a snarled mess that just keeps getting more surreal. And as I watch it all, wincing as I see someone I love take blow after blow after blow, I wonder (not for the first or last time) why in the world do people choose to live without God?

2 comments:

andrew said...

Ignorance is not always bliss. Only if you live without God do you not know the difference. Living in His shadow is that which gives us the peace of mind and the assuarnce of better days ahead...especially when we go through tough times.

Cryssy said...

That has been my thought exactly for the past few days. How do people live without God?? I mean the deep personal thing!! He is the only thing that keeps me going and MY life isn't that hard!