The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The power of Bad

You know how it is to realize something that you don't like? And you want to talk about it because you're human and that's what humans do. But to speak it aloud gives it a kind of 'wrong 'power. (Is there any way this make sense to anyone except me?) To vent it helps no one. It would only hurt people to have it voiced. And it would destroy me. It's evil. And a selfish part of me wants to spread it.

In the Fifth Element, the president is told not to fire on the ball of pure evil because 'Evil begets evil'. Makes it stronger. Gives it power. And evil never uses power for good.

So I'm gonna shut up and color.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Sorry you're frustrated... I do think that you've made a good choice to put it aside and color. Coloring always makes things better!

Amy said...

I know everyone says that things are worse now than ever before, and that's a scary thought, but I do think there is a lot of evil in our world. It's a sad thought, because God has given us so many lovely things to dwell on, and yet the evil jumps to the fore-front of our thoughts and lives. I guess that's why we need Heaven so desperately!!