The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Loaded Questions

We were at the Lamores playing a game called 'Loaded Questions' on Thanksgiving. It was an eye opening game. If you want to really get to know a person, play this game. It would be hard to come away from this unscathed - - if you are totally honest.

The questions is asked, the players put down their response, turn them in and the 'Asker' has to guess who answered each. You get points for the correct response. The people who answer get a point too - I guess to encourage honesty. And the questions! 'What is your greatest fear?', 'What is the most frightening thing ever?', 'I am smarter than _______'. and so on. These are not shallow questions. Some of them, in fact, we had to skip on, because there's only so much you can allow people to know. I mean, you are much more comfortable around some people than others.

Like I said, it really aids in learning, and knowing, and daring to reach out. But I'd only tell you to play it if you're willing to let people in. And if you are sure you want to know truths about others.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Truths like bodily functions. Yeah...that was appropriate for right after a Thanksgiving meal. Glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if it would be a hit or a miss. Thanks for playing with me!

The Johnsons said...

I wasn't even there and I gave an honest answer! Missed you guys and thought about you all day! Glad you had a good time...