The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Good Day

It was so cool today. I was in with Jarred, getting Julie out of her diaper ready for her bath when I heard Jaci and Jah burst out laughing. Not a chuckle, not a giggle, but a good belly laugh from both of them while Jaci gave Jah his bath. Julie looked toward the noise and smiled that amazing smile of hers and I looked to Jarred, who grinned and told me that Jaci had a funny laugh. Then we both started to laugh.

Jah succeeded in his first 'potty', Jaci and I watched a good movie, dinner was over, dishes done, kids fed, baths in progress and I'm smiling at my son.

I'm having a great time in Hawaii.

3 comments:

Cryssy said...

I look for moments like that everyday. Like putting Gabe to bed and just seeing him covered in stuffed animals and smelling clean and smiling at me. Or feeling his arms around me when he first wakes up. The sun rising through the wisps of clouds as Gabe sings something from the local Christian radio station. Life is good...God is good.

jenn said...

isn't laughter the best medicine and so contagious too.

The Johnsons said...

That does sound like a great day. Glad Jarred and Jaci are doing well... How much longer will you be there?