The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Saturday, August 12, 2006

It Starts

I have no idea why I'm beginning a blog - I'm the least computer literate person I've ever come accross. It's just that everything in my life is new and it's not all good - some of it is absolutly devastating. So you pray and hope you understand what the Spirit is conveying, but it's so hard to articulate a need without articulating that need. Maybe I just need an outlet that no one cares about, save God. Or maybe, just maybe, I'm tired of pretending emotions I don't have. So this would be the safe way to vent that part of me that never sees light.

I donno. Maybe.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I told Gregg that blogging is like journaling. So I hope this is a place where you can venture your feelings/thoughts - and let the world know who Jackie Hutton really is. Plus you know I've always wanted to read your writing - now I can! Glad you joined...

Amy said...

I'm telling you, this stuff is therapuetic and much cheaper than a shrink!! Glad you joined in; our little network is growing.
I love you -