The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well, I'm on a Sick Train of Thought Today.

Am getting ready for a long trip to see the grand babies. I've been looking forward to this for so long, I'm having trouble believing it's finally here.

But here it is and I'm flying during a bad time. The terrorist thing is in full swing and while I'm not headed overseas, I am headed for Hawaii. So, just in case, give Amy Brymer my horse Tesster, and Cheri gets Brymer and Nellie. The rest is up to Rob and Jarred. Amy Lamore knows where to find the songs for my funeral. If you want a good laugh, sing 'Mansions over the Hilltop', or 'In the Garden', or 'Just a Little Chocolate Jesus', or 'The Old Rugged Cross', or 'My God and I'. You can sing those and picture what I'd be doing while you were. And laugh about it. Don't forget to laugh.

Let's get off the morbid stuff for a sec. Robert told me about what this general did to Muslim terrorist during the 1st world war - - (I didn't know we had terrorist then, did ya'll?) He got a whole mess of them - 50 I think, and brought a pig out, slaughtering it in front of them. Then he took bullets and dipped them in the blood, shot the terrorists with the pigs blood bullets, then put them in a mass grave, covered them with pigs blood, carcass's and entrails. (Pretty gross, I know). He did this to all but one of the 50, then sent him on his way. There was no terrorist attacks for like 40 years after. Because of their beliefs, none of those 49 went to heaven, none of them got to meet a virgin . . nothin. The pigs blood made them unclean. And I thought, man! how cool is that?

... and then . . .

Then I thought, how barbaric. How disgusting! And how sad that we, the strongest country in the world, should use a peoples superstition against them. Right?

. . . and then again . . .

Where's that general?

No comments: