The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The day before Christmas Eve

It feels like God has given south Texas a present - rain. All day long yesterday it was raining. And it was a cold rain - which was like a gift to me. I always miss cold and snow - everyone thinks I'd love it until I'd have to shovel it, but I grew up doing all the snow work. I like snow work.

But the cold dreary rain allowed me to stay in front of the fire, and Robert dozed on and off most of the day. It was so 'Un' Hutton. It was great.

Except Brymer is acting really odd. Walking in circles slow and he keeps his head cocked to one side. We had Blane and Megan over for dinner and he cuddled up to Blane (ANYone who knows Brymer knows that is just wrong in every way. He's a little better today. We'll see .

But, other than that, it was an amazing Saturday.

No comments: