The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Turn to Ramble

Sometimes I write things that are, at best, vague. Confusing, odd, downers . . all that comes to mind as well. But at best - vague.

Some of it is writing therapy, and I don't want any feedback. Sometimes I just like messing with words - I am trying to be an author after all. Sometimes it's because I am vague, confusing and certainly odd. (And proud of it.)

But most of it is a desperate attempt to ask for prayers without being specific. God knows what I want/need/ask for so why put a name down and flirt with gossip? For example, I have right around 4 things that I am desperate to have God help me with - at least so I can see His work. But to ask specifically? No way. Too personal.

But God knows. And hears and understands even when you pray for me for;"The stuff that's heavy on Jackie's heart." I sure would appreciate it if you did that.

No comments: