The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I miss the Tesster

Was watching Tesster at her new home - we moved stables. And while I love her just as much, when Chello and Megan asked me to go riding, the answer was a fast "no." and man, did I mean it. I used to LOVE riding, used to LOVE being on that snotty black and white monster. I miss my Tesster as she stands in front of me.

I hate the ranch and the business for killing that love in me. But most of all, I hate myself for allowing it to happen. The work, the worry, the money, the unending day to day 'slog' of it all . . . It's been 7 months and I still have to force myself to saddle up.

Where is that passion? Will it come back? Please, oh please, let it return.

2 comments:

Dana said...

It's not quite the same thing but that is how I felt about reading for a while. After years of reading because I had to for college, the thought of a book would literally make me cringe. Now, that has changed. Barnes and Noble is my favortie place to relax. I have a stack of books by my bed so that when I finish one, another is right at my fingertips.

You'll get it back. Just give it time. You'll love it again.

Cryssy said...

Can't say if it will or not. And I have no advise about passions since I have yet to find one thing that I'm passionate about (family not included). I hope it comes back for you!!!!