The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The heart has gone out of me

You know how it is when you want something and want it so bad that you re-arrange your life to make it happen and when it does, you end up having to fight and claw your way to keep it until you wonder if it was really worth having at all? I mean, is anything worth all the trouble it causes? Is it possible that things are really 'in the cards' or not?

And most frightening of all, what if it's time to let it go?

Father, what if it's time to let it go?

3 comments:

Cryssy said...

I find that those times if it is time to let go....then God has to make room in your life for something better. I don't know what the "better" is but I know that when you find it, you'll realize how much you would have missed if you had held on to the other. I love ya and will see ya in a few days. We are planning on coming to Pleasanton Sunday night. Loves!!

Dana said...

Yes...to all of the above...

The Johnsons said...

You sound "heavy." I'm sorry you feel that it's time to let go of "this." Maybe if you let go, it won't be so heavy.