The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, September 15, 2006

Gotta 'mini' worry.

Don't you hate doing something for the first time in front of a crowd???

Tomorrow is my minature horse, Hercules, fist show where he does hunter - that is to say I take him around to jumps and he hurls his fat little body over them. We've been practicing, and he's done really really well (considering the jumps are at 22 inches and he's only 28 inches - put that into human perspective!) but he's never done it with the kind of jumps they use at a show and he's never done it in front of a bleacher full of people.

Well, gulp - a- rama!

If I survive, I'll blog about it. If not, remember, Amy Brymer gets the Tesster.

4 comments:

Jaci said...

hercules' first show!!!!! How exciting!! yeah make sure you blog about it!!!!!

The Johnsons said...

I can hear the bleachers full of people shouting, "Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!"

Good luck to you and the mini. I hope you both don't break a leg... Let us know how it goes.

Cryssy said...

wow, what a visual. Hee hee. i love ya!

Jaci said...

hey dont let him "punk out" .. LoLs .. hope all went well!!