The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Shower

Oh the days of getting ready for Church with babies! Man! I've forgotten so much!

Last night we were at Ceal's (Jaci's mom) for dinner, (and that chick can beat the pants off me at spaghetti. Kinda humbling, let me tell you.) and got home so late that James was already asleep. So we decided to wait until the next morning for baths.

So here we are this morning and I told Robert to just bring him in while I showered. We only had about 10 minutes to get ready to make it in time. So this was a 'time saver', 'kill two birds', you get the picture, right? So we're just showering away, and James is so interested in the spray that he is squirming all over the place trying to play. When I finally put him down to get to serious cleaning, he starts running around, laughing. I have to almost hog tie him, but we get'er done. Rinsing the hair brought on a whole other spasm of play.

ARGHHHHH!

It was 10 to nine when we got out. Class started at nine. So, we put her into high gear, Robert going Mach 8 on the dressing. James is sitting there, shivering in the cold . . Wait a minute. He shivered when he looked up and saw his granma coming out of the shower. I was in a crumpled towel, my hair all everywhere, headed right for him.

Yeah, I'd shiver too.



Robert is in the next room putting Jaci's sewing cabinet together with the mpc player in his ears. Way WAY off key. Love to be taping this.

1 comment:

Cryssy said...

I find it funny most of "time savers" we go through are just the opposite. Reminds me of God's sense of humor.