The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Home

You know, I'm loving these babies and Jaci is too cool (I didn't know that. Jarred picked a winner . . .hmmmm imagine that), but still, I find myself thinking of Texas. If I could start a list of people I miss, the list would be long.

But the silly things? The things people roll their eyes about? Oh man, oh man, . . .

I SO miss the Tesster and Chief because they keep me moving, make sure I don't grow lax, and give me a job that requires boots, and jeans and muck rakes.

I miss Brymer, because he is so possessively in love with me and only me. I miss Nellie because she is the definition when you look up devotion in the dictionary. I miss Beulah, because she's so young and I'm afraid I'll miss something.

I miss my house, because you know, when you're visiting, you can't do the things you can do at your own house . . have gas, burp, scratch inappropriate places, pick inappropriate places . . You know . . . (bet Jaci can't wait to do all those things again.) . . . Home is home, after all.

be it ever so humble.

2 comments:

jenn said...

hey! i'm not on that list!!! :) heehee, just kidding! I can't wait til you're home! luvU
oh and by the way, that 2nd comment from me on the grandpa blog is from my mom, she had to use my info! i
m sure you figured out that it wasn't me...bye!

Amy said...

Whenever we leave to go somewhere, I tell my home "Goodbye." Just in case. Your house is just fine; mom and dad LaMore wanted to see where you'd bought, so we drove them by the other night. Mom kept saying how much she liked the previous house.

Worship yesterday was low in attendance - 206. All the following were out for the holiday - Kelleys, Norwoods, Pursch, Morlock, YOU, Ray and Nell and Betty. Lonnie and Irma. I"m telling you, it was intimate. Matt Mann spoke and did a bang-up job for the first time.I looked over and the youth were sitting dead-still, in rapt attention to his every word.

Enjoy your stay - we'll be here when you return.

Love you -