The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The music man

Robert was so funny today. Jaci and I were working on a quilt and I asked Robert if he would help download some music from my ipod, mp3 - -whatever.

He was like a kid in 10 candy stores. I don't remember ever seeing his eyes so bright as he was when he found songs from years, years years ago. "Hey, baby! Rmember this one?" he kept hollering, making me come in to hear songs that just rol years back with impressive force.

But the main thing was the little boy inside the man I married was out to play today. And he was just as cute as JAH.

3 comments:

Cryssy said...

He is always cute! Even when he is serious he is cute. Must be that inner child always peeking out.

The Johnsons said...

What a fun day to remember! What songs did he hear?! Dad gets excited about his music, too. He used to call Dana and I to the back room to listen to some old record, or new jazz cd he bought. Ah, music and the men we love! Although, I do believe we love Mr. H and my dad differently...

jenn said...

okay WE knew that you have a cute man!!! you tell us ALL THE TIME! (smiling)