The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Winding Down

Time in Hawaii is winding down, and of course there are 9065 and a quarter things undone. Oh well, if it all gets done, you're dead, right?

Anyhow, Julie now likes Robert as much a she likes me, BUT James is liking me almost half as much as he likes Robert - hey, that is quite the improvement! He even hugs me!

Also, I'm learning to speak Jah. He's got a good vocabulary goin, if you pay attention. Julie has begun to really coo. And Jaci is goin 90 to nothin on the quilt. There's a lot to miss here.

But I saw the temps are beginning to drop in Texas. Amy said my grass is looking tired. Cheri said the pool is cloudy. I have a horse show a week from today. I have to get to training Chief and reprimand Tess, I have a room to get ready for my exchange student, Nellie needs attention, have to be ready to get to Missouri for Barbara (can't do that from here), Brymer needs cuddling, and I have GOT to get Tornado goin under harness. Time to go home.

No comments: