The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Scrapbook cutter

So there I was, 4 in the morning, still looking for my cutter I use for scrapbooking. Ok. There's only one place in the house I use it . . It's absolutely vital to my work and it just isn't there. I tore that place apart - 4 or 5 times! And it's not there.

How could it not be there? This is insane! There is absolutely no place else it could be in the house - but I still looked throughout the house anyway!!!! - and I am paranoid about keeping it super handy because scrapbooking is like writing - when the mood hits you, you gotta go for it or you'll lose the creative thing.

What??? Did someone break in, bypass the tv's, computer, laptops, guns, money and go straight for the cutter?? Is there a run on the black market for paper cutters? Although you can measure easily, and it has a new blade, still, I can't see why it would be a target.

I think that there are people who live in like this other dimension who come in and move things minute to minute in our lives - we never see them because they're not on our plane, but they must be there, rearranging. And they took off with my cutter . . AAAAGGGGRUH!!!

3 comments:

jenn said...

did you look in the freezer?
i always look there, just because i KNOW how crazy i am! i sincerly hope you firend it soon!
thank you for your comment I love your insight and your heart! you make me smile! :)

jenn said...

okya, i caught at least three spelling mistakes, i missed one!
~i sincerly hope you FIND it soon!~
my fingers are not awake yet, they have been messing with me and making mistakes all morning!

The Johnsons said...

" ... tv's, computer, laptops, guns, money ... "

hmmm. So where is your new home located?!

Just curious...

:)